Permissions and Copyright
Our Service is directed to people residing in Nigeria, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Canada. We do not represent that content and materials available on or through our Service is appropriate or available in other locations. Those who choose to access the sites or use the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. We may limit the availability of our Service or any service or product described on our Service to any person or geographic area at any time.
Limitation Of Liability
Nsogbu Media AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES.
This section will survive termination of your access to the Service.
If you have a good faith belief that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, please contact us now information listed below (the “Notice of Claimed Infringement”) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of Claimed Infringement must include at a minimum the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- an identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works
- identification about where the material that is claimed to be infringing is found on the Service reasonably sufficient to permit NSOGBU to locate such material
- information reasonably sufficient to permit NSOGBU to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address at which the you may be contacted
- a statement that the you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that any material has been removed as a result of such mistake of misidentification, send a notice to email@example.com that includes the following information:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- an identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which such material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material that was removed or disabled; and
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which NSOGBU may be found and that you will accept service of process from the party who provided the Notice of Claimed Infringement or an agent of such party.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Copyright Agent, NSOGBU may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such party that NSOGBU may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days.
Unless the original complaining party files an action seeking a court order against us or the party contesting the original complaint, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at NSOGBU’s discretion.